September 17, 2010

Fab Find Friday


I know, you're probably thinking there has to be something cooler to report on than deodorant...but hear me out. Last night a ran a 5k and the first half mile I could hardly breathe due to high levels of BO in a densely packed crowd on a humid night. Some people have clearly forgotten the importance of good deodorant and thus I feel the need to remind everyone.

I've worn may different deodorants in my life and this is hands down the best. I have not smelled like BO since I started using it and that is pretty impressive given how hot its been this summer. When you get hot this deodorant actually smells stronger and better so not even a wee bit of odor gets trough...its amazing!

Since deodorant is kind of a let down here are a few other fab finds:

Bucky Eye Masks...I've also used a lot of different eye masks in my day (hey, don't judge me, when you live in a sorority house you gotta do what you gotta do). These are the best, so good that even Lindsay Lohan uses one. They even come with ear plugs...they're the complete package. Notice the adjustable strap so its never to loose or too tight. One thing you can't see from the pictures is the contouring/padding around the eyes which makes these masks cover your eyes without touching them...perfect for people who don't like eye masks because they can feel them on their lids.

I have both a summer weight mask...


...and a winter weight mask.


You can buy your very own here: http://www.bucky.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment