September 3, 2010

Fab Find Friday

I been obsessed with moisturizers for years. When Aveeno starting advertizing for this product a few years ago I searched high and low for it. I finally found it in my local grocery store and its magical.


Very sheer, makes my skin look nearly flawless, hydrating without being greasy, it has SPF in it, and for $12 its a bargin. What more can a girl ask for?

Here are a few other tinted moisturizer options if you're not sold on the Aveeno product:



Fresh High Noon Freshface Glow - A liquid bronzer that instantly delivers a hint of sun-kissed glow to all skintones (Sephora's discription...sounds intreguing). $36


Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - A sheer, lightweight formula with a hint of color you can use in place of foundation for a natural finish and a healthy glowing complexion. $42

No comments:

Post a Comment