September 22, 2010

Bon Voyage


Have you guys been getting like a million invitations for websites that you become a 'member' of and then get access to great sales? I have. At first I declined every single one I got but then I saw a few that had some really great sales so I decided what the heck and now I'm a member for about 4 for clothing which is kind of silly because I probably won't buy anything from their sales since I can't try it on first, an outdoorsy site which it actually pretty cool (www.TheClymb.com) a home decor site (www.Eziba.com) and now JettSetter.com.

I don't know what possessed me to sign up for this one...actually I stumbled upon it all by myself...but it makes me seriously want to book an exotic trip ASAP. It looks like it has some really great deals and great locations. Check it out and sign up if your interested...all I ask is that you take me along with me on whatever trips you book!

www.jetsetter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment