September 15, 2010

I Want to Learn to Knit

I'd make all of you cowl scarves in any color you wanted because they are so hot right now.


Kind of weird that a boy is the model right?


I like this one too, look at how densely woven it is! Her lip ring stresses me out.


...and finally...would you be my friend if I wore this? I know its kind of wierd and would prob make me look like a gypsy, but it would also kind of be cute as an ear warmer right? I may order it...if you think this would be a bad idea type a comment that simply says MISTAKE...I'll get the picture.


These all came from Etsy...which also deserves a posting and will get one one of these days since I'm also considering doing all my christmas shopping on there this year...how fun would that be? Let me know if you want the names of the shops any of these came from...or better yet explore Etsy.com yourself (but I'm warning you...you will get sucked in!!!)

2 comments:

  1. SAME! I read "The Friday Night Knitting Club" and even though the book was super cheesy and obvi not really my taste it made me want to learn to knit so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I'm not sure about the head warmer sitch. On one hand it could be a complete mistake, on the other hand it could be one of those trends everyone is too afraid to try until you show them how fabulous it is. tough call.

    ReplyDelete