September 1, 2010

Where have You Been All My Life?

Sorry for the lack of updates...I told you I was nesting and I've been busy searching Etsy for art (its amazing how long I can spend on that site and still feel like I haven't seen all there is to see).

I'm looking for a peice of art to go on a small wall at the end of a hall way.


1. This says 'fun' but I think its a little too wimisical?


2. I just had to...you know I'm obsessed with bikes right now and you can never go wrong with turquoise.


3. This is the one I think I'm leaning towarts most right now...the only problem is that its of a flower and I'm trying to stay away from super girly stuff.

Which do you think is the best choice, 1, 2, 3, or 4 - none of the above keep searching?

Does anyone know any good places to look for art?

Does anyone want to make me some art?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for asking! 1. Cool, unique and not what I would have thought you would have picked - makes me like it even more; 2. Cool. I like the cropping, subject matter and colors; 3. NO, too cliche, dandelions are everywhere right now - everywhere. But, post more and I'd love to comment!

    ReplyDelete