September 22, 2010

The Glist


This Glist is back and better than ever...last night's episode was epic.

Sue: The two of you are making a mistake, the likes of which have not been seen since the Mexicans sold Manhattan to George Washington for an upskirt photo of Betsy Ross.

Brittany: Coach Beiste didn't touch my boobs. Actually, I wanna touch her boobs.

Mercedes: Is that a men's sweater?
Kurt: Fashion has no gender.

Puck: Dude, your mouth is huge. How many tennis balls can you fit in there?
Sam: I don't know. I've never had balls in my mouth. Have you?

Tina: You ignored me for weeks this summer.
Artie:I was playing a marathon game of Halo, woman.

Artie: They fell in love over the summer, at Asian camp.

Coach Beiste: You're all coffee and no omelet.
Sue: That doesn't make any sense.

Sue: Even if your team has dropped their sequin-covered panties and urinated all over the stage like an elderly Carol Channing, they literally could not have done worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment