August 26, 2010

Beer Stache

If you guys are not already a part of ScoutMob, please join. I can not tell you how much joy it has brought to my life in the last week. Its where I learned about Sun In My Belly...an Atlanta restaurant that encourages BYOB. Yes you read that right a restaurant that is BYOB! I can wait for a champagne brunch with plenty of Cirstalino.

Not only does ScoutMob offer great deals (similar to Groupon) but their daily emails are fab. Today's email featured this little gem...you can guess what I'll be giving as hostess gifts for the next couple months!


They are called beer staches...they come in different colors so that they can work the way wine tags do to know who's drink is who's and they clip/slip right on to bottles. Sorry for the pic of the random girls...its really all their website had to offer.

Order here: http://www.beerstache.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment