August 20, 2010

SHB, This Ones for You.


I'm blogging up a storm today...I just couldn't wait to share this with you.

I always look forward to Target's designer collaborations, and I am especially excited about the line Gaby Basora (of Tucker, a small label beloved for its blousy printed tops) has created for the retailer--especially now that a few images of the clothes have been revealed.


I already have my eye on the red floral print button-down dress which is a steal for $39.99. It's a perfect transition piece: cute now with open-toe sandals and equally adorable later with tights and booties.

For slightly more adventurous types, Basora's designed a fleece jumpsuit for $44.99, which looks super-comfortable and even has roomy pockets. All the pieces will debut in stores and online at Target.com September 12.

I LOVE Tucker and Target. The pic on top is a romper from Tucker's regular collection, not the Target line. You can find more fab Tucker clothes at Piperlime.com (Piperlime also has 'Rachel Zoe Picks'...just another reason I die for Piperlime).

No comments:

Post a Comment