August 20, 2010

Her Ego is Prego!


Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are expecting their first child together, the Australian model tells the Spanish edition of Vogue in its September issue.

"Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along," says Kerr, 27, confirming much buzz about a possible baby after the couple announced their engagement in June, then quietly wed in July.

It hasn't exactly been easy to keep the good news under wraps. "I remember on one occasion in the early days [of my pregnancy] when it was still too soon to say anything, and I had a dreadful time at one job," she says, recalling morning sickness during the first trimester.

Settling down and starting a family has always been on the agenda for Kerr. "My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch," she told Page Six Magazine in 2008. "When this is all over, that's where I'll be. I've always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen."

No wonder they got engaged and married so quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment