August 11, 2010

I will no longer be carrying around photo ID. Know why? People should know who I am.


Move over, Betty White! There’s a new host in town.

Jane Lynch will host Saturday Night Live this fall, Glee creator Ryan Murphy confirmed at Tuesday’s Eat, Pray, Love premiere in New York City.

“I notified her by accident,” Murphy, who directed Julia Roberts in the movie, told The Hollywood Reporter. “Saturday Night Live called to say, ‘Would you give us Jane for a week in October?’ We just don’t do that, but for Lorne Michaels, I said yes.”

Then, Murphy sent a text message to an unsuspecting Lynch, who’s nominated for an Emmy for her role as Sue Sylvester.

“I said, ‘Lady, you’re doing Saturday Night Live,” Murphy told THR. “And she literally wrote back, ‘What are you talking about?’”

No comments:

Post a Comment