August 9, 2010

What's Wrong With naming Your Kids After Twilight Characters?


No offense Twi-hards, but singer Michael Bublé doesn't want to raise an "Edward," "Jacob" or a "Bella."

When the time is right for Bublé and his fiancé, Argentinian actress Luisana Loreley Lopilato de la Torre, to start a family of their own, he isn't looking to the Twilight saga for naming inspiration – even if his soon-to-be wife may be.

"I came up with some hypothetical names and I didn’t like the names, but she came up with … Bella Buble," the singer, 34, tells Entertainment Tonight Canada. "I swear to god, she kept coming up with these names, and she kept saying, 'Bella [or] I like Edward.' And then I realized, I think she’s talking about … Twilight."

He adds: "I think [Lopilato] wants me to name the kids after the Twilight characters, which is not going to happen."

Bublé says he "absolutely" wants to be a dad one day – hopefully, a good one. "I think nobody knows until you do it, and apparently when you do it, all of a sudden you just make it right," he says.

The couple has been engaged for nearly nine months, and Bublé says that wedding plans are set – and a secret. "I just want it to be special," he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment