August 10, 2010

MUMFORD AND SONS ARE COMING TO ATLANTA!

YES I ALL CAPS YELLED THAT AT YOU!!!

Mumford and Sons are coming to the Buckhead Theater November 7th! I am beyond excited.

Here is a totally new song they just played for the first time at a concert in Australia. I'm planning to learn all the words to all their unreleased songs so I look like such a hardcore fan that they decide to hire me on the spot to become their assistant without the vote of their manager who already shot me down.



And here is a hilar radio interview with Ben (plays the keys) and Winston (plays the guitar, banjo, mandolin etc). Apparently Ben is the only single member of the band...I would be willing to entertain the idea of dating him and going on tour with the band as his girlfriend as an alternative to working for them.

[Mumford and Sons]

No comments:

Post a Comment