August 13, 2010

Quotes of the Week...


"I'm not pregnant right now. But that can change tomorrow or the next day or next week. That is out of my hands."
– Michelle Duggar, who's open to the prospect of having a 20th child, to PEOPLE

STOP HAVING KIDS!!! ISNT'T 19 ENOUGH?!


"If only she had a bump on her nose."
– Barbra Streisand, remarking on Jennifer Aniston's homage to her in a Harper's Bazaar photo spread, on her Web site



"I know he knows who I am… He has to stop lying."
– Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, calling out President Barack Obama on his claim that he doesn't know who the pint-size reality star is, to E!online



"I just take comfort that if I'm this old, Richard Gere is a whole lot older than me."
– Julia Roberts, on being 42 compared to her Pretty Woman costar, who's 60, on Live! With Regis and Kelly



"No, not a chance. Actually, I'll take that back. If Justin Bieber asked me, I'd do that for my daughter."
– Mark Wahlberg (formerly known as Marky Mark), on the only way he'd pick up the mic again, to Time magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment